I've Been Everywhere...In Texas

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
This video has been around for a while in different forms but this one may be best. The fellow who made it spent a lot of time putting it together and the music really fits. Texas has been our favorite spot to vacation for over thirty years and I'm surprised at how many of the places seen in the video are places we've visited by two wheels and four.

Hope this is bike related enough to make the cut.

 
Good video. Love all the signs. I am actually a member of Two Wheel Texans but for the life of me can't remember why lol. haven't been on their forum for years, but very active forum.
 
I live in Texas and haven't been to a lot of places in that video. I can claim 3 of them today which is just a normal commute day.

Sure we're a lot of V-stroms even considering that the same bikes were reappearing. I need to get on TWT myself.
 
Back
Top