It's the little things sometimes that really change the look

Silas -

Two weeks in Customs?!? I'd be PO'ed. :@ :@ :@

Your bike just keeps getting better and better. The Over sprocket cover is a perfect compliment to your bad a$$ machine.

Nice oil cap - first time I've noticed the black fasteners on your clutch cover.
 
Thread starter
Thanks man, yea i was heated. It sucks because its out of Takashi's hands and USPS's hands when it gets delayed..

I hope my tank doesn't sit in customs for weeks!!
 
Silas,

Your bike looks great. Everyone try's to add their own personal touch to their bike but, you really developed your own look. Keep posting pictures; I look forward to the updates.

Wayne
 
Those are really cool parts
 
Thread starter
Thanks!!


The seat is K&H it is the low version with the tuck/roll that goes all the way across. custom orders from japan.

you can order it here

samurider.com

ask for Takashi, he is the man!
 
Silascopathic,

I noticed in your signature that you now have the Over Racing Light Touch Clutch Kit. I did a forum search on that specific item but could not find anything other than this thread.

Did you provide a review of the product? If so, could you provide the link. If not, how is it? Was it worth the money for 10% improvement? How was the install? Was anything else required to install (other than the Over Racing Sprocket Cover)?

Samurider does not state if this product will work on a 2014 six speed...do you know if it would?

Thanks in advance!
 
Back
Top