Apr 21, 2016 #21 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Lovely Bimmer Alan. I like what BMW has done with the boxer by going to a wet clutch. Should be a fantastic all day tourer.
Lovely Bimmer Alan. I like what BMW has done with the boxer by going to a wet clutch. Should be a fantastic all day tourer.
Apr 22, 2016 #23 D DAC Road warrior That's a beauty Alan. Makin' me quite jelly. That bike is what Paul Dean described as possibly the best motorcycle in the world.
That's a beauty Alan. Makin' me quite jelly. That bike is what Paul Dean described as possibly the best motorcycle in the world.
Apr 22, 2016 #24 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Thread starter DAC_imp said: That's a beauty Alan. Makin' me quite jelly. That bike is what Paul Dean described as possibly the best motorcycle in the world. Click to expand... It is certainly the nicest bike that I have ever ridden, but then I will never come close to riding as many as Paul Dean has.
DAC_imp said: That's a beauty Alan. Makin' me quite jelly. That bike is what Paul Dean described as possibly the best motorcycle in the world. Click to expand... It is certainly the nicest bike that I have ever ridden, but then I will never come close to riding as many as Paul Dean has.