IT'S PERFECT NOW! (To me)

Uh, you are missing the red racing stripe on the rims. Rim tape - Amazon.com.

I'll wait while you get some installed. :angel:
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
Uh, you are missing the red racing stripe on the rims. Rim tape - Amazon.com.

I'll wait while you get some installed. :angel:
Sorry, but I am not a fan of rim tape. It covers those beautiful rims! :cool:
 
Very, very VERY nice job Ron. I kept reading the list and looking up at the farkle mentioned and concluded you did a heck of a job on it. Everything blends in so well, you have to look at a lot of it to make sure it isn't stock. I love my chrome fenders but that front fender is good looking.

BTW is THAT your garage? Holy Moly...spotless.

and you forgot to include your RLETs in your list
 
wow- looks amazing...and as Ferret mentions a lot of it looks like its original/ stock. That Corbin for instance as an example..GREAT job.
every time someone adds mods I say the same thing...wow and amazing...lol
the cb11 never gets old. such a beautiful bike..
 
Great job, it looks very elegant...I bet the cold and snow are driving you nuts right now! We are due to get slammed bad in the next 48 hours too! No bike riding for a few weeks!
 
Thread starter
Thanks everyone! How could I forget my first accessory, the RLETS. My bad!

And yes this is my garage, which I am very picky about staying clean.
 
I'm not sure whether the truth is that I'm too mean to spend money on lots of farkles, or whether I would struggle with trying to explain myself in the domestic accountability tribunal. If, however, I were not mean or terrified, I think I would copy your exhaust mod Ron. Those gleaming headers and the symmetry of a pipe on both sides is very appealing.

And the other mods look great too. Great work. I hope you get to ride it very soon.
 
also forgot the chrome chain guard
 
Sorry if this was asked and answered elsewhere,but with your GenMar risers did you have to reroute your front brake cable? Thanks.
 
obleo_imp said:
Sorry if this was asked and answered elsewhere,but with your GenMar risers did you have to reroute your front brake cable? Thanks.
+1

I too was wondering about difficulties with wires/cables...
 
Thread starter
obleo_imp said:
Sorry if this was asked and answered elsewhere,but with your GenMar risers did you have to reroute your front brake cable? Thanks.
Installing the GenMar risers required nothing more than removing the original riser caps, lifting the handlebars, inserting the GenMar risers, dropping the bars down into the new risers extensions and installing the original riser caps with new longer bolts. Pop the plastic bolt covers back into place and your done. Takes less than 15 minutes and no cable rerouting or extending is required.
 
Back
Top