Its official 2014 CB 1100's for US

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
My dealer just called and said Honda released the info on the 2014 CB 1100s for the U.S.

As leaked info indicated there will be 2 models..the Standard and the Deluxe

Std will be black with black wheels not sure if there are any other changes to that model that would be different than ours.

Deluxe will be red with the 4 into 2, double walled chrome header pipes, 6 speed, 1/2 gallon larger tank, revised instruments with gear indicator, new turn signals, headlight relocated up 1" ..and he said ( from memory) it also had mag wheels ( note he may be wrong on that..We will see)

If the weather cooperates tomorrow I will run down and look at specs and pictures to see of I can get more info including prices if he has them.
 
Good news for the US. Doesn't look like it's coming to Australia. Selfishly, I don't think I'd be buying one, but it's bad news for others who might like to make the move to a great bike.
 
Well Alright! Great news for those who have been calling out for the bike to be offered in black and for those holding out for the EX option. I'd guess that the Deluxe comes sporting wire wheels. Not much of a surprise to learn that we'll have to wait a bit longer to find out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
I suspect spoke wheels on the deluxe as well, but we shall see. All of the EXs we have seen have had the spokes. I will know more tomorrow.
 
Good news… More folks able to get their hands on these machines and maybe more aftermarket support in the future….
 
The ferret_imp said:
My dealer just called and said Honda released the info on the 2014 CB 1100s for the U.S.

As leaked info indicated there will be 2 models..the Standard and the Deluxe

Std will be black with black wheels not sure if there are any other changes to that model that would be different than ours.

Deluxe will be red with the 4 into 2, double walled chrome header pipes, 6 speed, 1/2 gallon larger tank, revised instruments with gear indicator, new turn signals, headlight relocated up 1" ..and he said ( from memory) it also had mag wheels ( note he may be wrong on that..We will see)

If the weather cooperates tomorrow I will run down and look at specs and pictures to see of I can get more info including prices if he has them.
do they mention about prices for both models?
 
Thread starter
No but I will find out pricing tomorrow
 
Thread starter
It usually goes that way. Not suggested retail, but what dealers are willing to accept.
 
Wouldn't it be nice if they put double walled header pipes on the standard model? I wouldn't mine swapping mine out for those. Oh yeah, I'll take those fancy red side covers too. :D
 
Could you also ask about any new accessories?
 
The ferret_imp said:
My dealer just called and said Honda released the info on the 2014 CB 1100s for the U.S.

As leaked info indicated there will be 2 models..the Standard and the Deluxe

Std will be black with black wheels not sure if there are any other changes to that model that would be different than ours.

Deluxe will be red with the 4 into 2, double walled chrome header pipes, 6 speed, 1/2 gallon larger tank, revised instruments with gear indicator, new turn signals, headlight relocated up 1" ..and he said ( from memory) it also had mag wheels ( note he may be wrong on that..We will see)

If the weather cooperates tomorrow I will run down and look at specs and pictures to see of I can get more info including prices if he has them.
If Deluxe comes with spokes, sign me up. I'll be selling my 2013
 
[/b]Hi, my name is Al. Just signed up and am from the US (ND). Talked to a sales rep today and he said the Deluxe will be available (no spoke wheels) my price $11300.
 
Back
Top