It's a gamble...

KiowaEagle_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm not much of a gambler. The firehouse where I'm a member has some games of chance in their social hall that I'll play from time to time but I do it not so much to gamble as to benefit the firehouse.

I did play this though. Cadre Cycle is where I purchased my Norge earlier this year and it's owner Enzo is a good guy. This raffle benefits The League for Animal Welfare so it's a good cause. Plus the odds are much better than a lottery ticket, only 200 tickets are sold.

2025 Vespa Primavera Tech 150 raffle | Cadre Cycle
 
Good luck! I saw the raffle posted on WG recently but did not buy any chances. I bought a couple last year but currently I have NO space for another bike with yet another bike on order. I have finally narrowed down to the two I'm going to sell so that's a start.
 
Back
Top