"it was a bad day" ..

Chuckk_imp

Been there
Thread starter
how about having a new category .. "it was a bad day" .. we all have them.. and when we are feeling sorry for ourselves , it might be good therapy to see another rider having problems.. not that we would wish it on anyone !! .. their troubles may make ours seem small in comparison.. it would also give us the opportunity to comfort the guy having that bad day..

chuckk ..

.
0a83d5c21feb391bf457ff8a4c432d59.jpg
 
Bummer Chuck! Seat is off. Hopefully that’s where you store your ID and it wasn’t a vehicle inspection. How did they appreciate the camera phone? Last time I tried that with CHP it wasn’t appreciated at all.
 
Thread starter
I don't think the CHP officer even caught it.. he was too busy writing me up for speeding.. I was coming down the grade, entering Maricopa.. I was on one of my vfr's .. here are a couple of pics of my vfr's .. you might notice, I have installed conventional handlebars, windshield, and backrest.. hey.. what can I say in my defense ..

chuckk ..

..
9481a227c9d0bb99211d58a30a739fa9.jpg

.
6ef71eac879a98afef83c2d84a0db840.jpg

.
f7b0a42f6c173f806099c7505e92b961.jpg
 
Darn! Not the type of contest I want to participate in...

...:biker:

But that is a neat camo paint job...no way will they see you on that.
 
Thread starter
sorry.. I don't mean to abuse the rules of CB1100's only.. I just wanted to give you guys an idea of what kind of pics you might want to post when you might have had "a really bad day" ..

chuckk ..

.
4ce36b20d6289669c1becf3698289d4a.jpg
 
well we are a little lax with the rules this time of the year going into winter, and at least it's motorcycle related. If you hadn't had motorcycles in the cat thread I would have deleted it. It was close.

We try and keep it either CB 1100 or at least motorcycle related around here.
 
Chuckk_imp said:
sorry.. I don't mean to abuse the rules of CB1100's only.. I just wanted to give you guys an idea of what kind of pics you might want to post when you might have had "a really bad day" ..

chuckk ..

.
4ce36b20d6289669c1becf3698289d4a.jpg
Appears you are in good spirits there Chuck. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
I had just gotten out of the hospital.. I was in there for a month.. it was good to be out !! ..
chuckk ..
I had high-sided at 50 or so mph.. trying to dodge some deer in the road..
 
Thread starter
I had a really bad day, the other day.. I found my best friend, passed away.. I have decided to spread some of his ashes at all of our favorite riding destinations .. one of our most frequently visited spots was the fire station in the ozena valley.. I put up a small placard there .. now when we stop there, it will be like visiting our good friend.. Dave had always wanted a C.B. but had to settle for a Spyder for stability reasons..
.
294414ea3115e2e5b0de29bcbb9622d7.jpg

.
73450cb4e1373f1220005d754cea5c4e.jpg

.
73e7b87d9ae943d4957671b103c073c3.jpg

.
9a781e8bd3a3f0ffe25cbf7dd5444c11.jpg

.
776653aba7d9358bd91f0353c5092ce2.jpg

.
13499ea3235a8bd5d28135dd3f5384c2.mp4
 
Chuckk, sorry to hear about your good friend Dave, and please accept my condolences....
Dave was one of us, a motorcyclist. R.I.P. Dave.
 
That's a real shame Chuck. It's tough losing long time friends. At our age it's happening more frequently. My condolences to you, and to his family.
 
Thread starter
I would think, one of daves biggest concerns about death, is not to be remembered.. with this posting, his passing will be known throughout the world.. God bless him ..
Chuckk ..
 
I'll offer a toast when I get home. Sorry to hear about a fellow rider who's not with us anymore.
 
Chuck, my sincere condolences to you and Dave's closest.

Nice tribute to your friend. It is sad missing the nice people who surround us.

Stay in touch.
 
Back
Top