It?s raining so I?m playing with some photos instead! WW2 airfield control tower.

Frankie_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
c086e60003f7be58eeaae42bf3f438ed.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
mvk24_imp said:
Frankie_imp said:
c086e60003f7be58eeaae42bf3f438ed.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool edit. Clarity slider moved high in lightroom?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Cool edit. Clarity slider moved high in lightroom?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Photoshop, edit on top of edit, general ‘what if I do that’ sketch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, very cool pic...:thumbsup:
Now I know how and were the CB generation was born :)

Talking about my generation, a teenager in the 60’s I was
12dfd5daaf9603e70281db80ecef3a01.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Frankie_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, very cool pic...:thumbsup:
Now I know how and were the CB generation was born :)

Talking about my generation, a teenager in the 60’s I was
12dfd5daaf9603e70281db80ecef3a01.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Talking about my generation, a teenager in the 60’s I was
e7c46959210d49dfde8fb30f24d2f6ca.png


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries, same here, I know what you feel, use your CB to the max, this is what a lot of members are practicing, i.e. the Ferret, me and many others :D
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Frankie, very cool pic...:thumbsup:
Now I know how and were the CB generation was born :)

Talking about my generation, a teenager in the 60’s I was
12dfd5daaf9603e70281db80ecef3a01.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Talking about my generation, a teenager in the 60’s I was
e7c46959210d49dfde8fb30f24d2f6ca.png


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries, same here, I know what you feel, use your CB to the max, this is what a lot of members are practicing, i.e. the Ferret, me and many others :D
Talking about my generation, a teenager in the 60’s I was
11c9d7655795edf596789000a410d27c.png


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries, same here, I know what you feel, use your CB to the max, this is what a lot of members are practicing, i.e. the Ferret, me and many others :D

Just really enjoying it
e195561f28c14b8c47b779e0831e99b6.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yes. Nice work Frankie.
 
Back
Top