Sep 12, 2014 #4 Randy B Road warrior Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: ˙ʇno puıɟ puɐ ǝɯoɔ ɹǝʇʇǝq p,noʎ Click to expand... :beerchug: ˙ǝuıɟ ʇsnɾ ʞɹoʍ llıʍ sıɥʇ ǝʌǝılǝq ı ʎlnɐd
Cormanus_imp said: ˙ʇno puıɟ puɐ ǝɯoɔ ɹǝʇʇǝq p,noʎ Click to expand... :beerchug: ˙ǝuıɟ ʇsnɾ ʞɹoʍ llıʍ sıɥʇ ǝʌǝılǝq ı ʎlnɐd
Sep 12, 2014 #5 P Pauley Been there Aw come on. I know the water spins down the drain the wrong way in your neck of the woods but this is ridiculous. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aw come on. I know the water spins down the drain the wrong way in your neck of the woods but this is ridiculous. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sep 12, 2014 #6 Randy B Road warrior Thread starter Pauley_imp said: Aw come on. I know the water spins down the drain the wrong way in your neck of the woods but this is ridiculous. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... ˙snolnɔᴉpᴉɹ sᴉ sᴉɥʇ ʇnq spooʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʞɔǝu ɹnoʎ uᴉ ʎɐʍ ƃuoɹʍ ǝɥʇ uᴉɐɹp ǝɥʇ uʍop suᴉds ɹǝʇɐʍ ǝɥʇ ʍouʞ I ˙uo ǝɯoɔ ʍ∀ :beerchug: :banana: :worship: :rofl:
Pauley_imp said: Aw come on. I know the water spins down the drain the wrong way in your neck of the woods but this is ridiculous. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... ˙snolnɔᴉpᴉɹ sᴉ sᴉɥʇ ʇnq spooʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʞɔǝu ɹnoʎ uᴉ ʎɐʍ ƃuoɹʍ ǝɥʇ uᴉɐɹp ǝɥʇ uʍop suᴉds ɹǝʇɐʍ ǝɥʇ ʍouʞ I ˙uo ǝɯoɔ ʍ∀ :beerchug: :banana: :worship: :rofl: