Is this saddlebag guy on here?

mvk24_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I was looking at Universal hard bags on Amazon. Found a review from a 2014 cb1100 owner that has them installed, they look good but I wanna know..

1. Did he have to relocate the turn signals
2. How have they held up the past year?

Hoping the gentleman is on this forum, he also has the road comet fairing.

I found the same bags for 85$ free shipping just branded by Kemimoto on ebay for anyone else interested.

Amazon.com
5764a13ce9aeeaa79d615705a8d43ad5.jpg
1653e1222399e8a1a87acfc29767ba50.jpg
1881db1a8f43a89e73f97e11f63b23dd.jpg


Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
I think Chuckk has something similar and has posted well in the Forum. His [now past] feline friend (Charlotte?) would hang out inside the side case.

Maybe this is a good starting point:

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14525&pid=244397#pid244397
Hey thanks again as usual, I just asked him about the turn signals since his first bags were the same exact ones before he upgraded to the bigger ones.


Now I'm down the rabit hole.. I found this universal fairing that looks very similar to the road comet and some of the reviews said it fit on 80's model CBs.. might be worth a shot
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Emgo-Venom...-/333780063291?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
e365b3ee47de25020d765a1a3e1e9da8.jpg

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...id=74616&share_type=t&link_source=app


Andddd someone already figured it out for me! 65$ fairing instead of waiting around for the road comet.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top