Is there a hugger available for cb1100?

Pauled_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Does anyone know if there is a hugger available for the cb ? The back of the engine was covered in crap, and It was a devil to clean between all fins there ,( is that the voltage regulator/rectifier there ?) If so another good reason for a hugger or alternative to keep it cleaner
 
Good question Paul. Haven’t seen that come up on the board herre, but I do have one on my ST1300. And yes, the voltage regulator/rect. is back there.

I’m going to search around for one, but—A quick look shows me that I could make one out of a piece of mud flap cut to fit. I just happen to have one. You can sometimes get them free from the side of the road. Tough stuff too!
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Good question Paul. Haven’t seen that come up on the board herre, but I do have one on my ST1300. And yes, the voltage regulator/rect. is back there.

I’m going to search around for one, but—A quick look shows me that I could make one out of a piece of mud flap cut to fit. I just happen to have one. You can sometimes get them free from the side of the road. Tough stuff too!
Yes the cb1100 looks good for a homemade flap, its on my to do list.
I did this on my cb500 held on with velcro and it never came off.
 
Back
Top