Is the CB1100 no more?

Guth_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Since we are throwing numbers and weight around, some would argue weight reduction by way of RLET elimination would be factually faintly ridiculous.
Actually, no. Reports of people carrying out, or even contemplating, something as heinous as RLET Elimination are passed along directly to the Department Of The Completely Ridiculous where I happen to know the head honcho.
Actually, no. Reports of people carrying out, or even contemplating, something as heinous as RLET Elimination are passed along directly to the Department Of The Completely Ridiculous where I happen to know the head honcho.
Haven't eliminate my RLETs at all...lol
I like that Department...what's the director's name? :D
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Thanks popgun.

You'll just have to pretend that there is a long drawn-out story explaining everything here. (Not even the CB1100 Forum Secret Decoder Ring is up to the task, lol.)
 
Back
Top