Is the CB1100 no more?

They skip years sometimes
 
possible it's gone I guess after a 10 year run. Hope not, I may need a new one some day.
 
Dang, can't have anything nice. I love my Fiesta ST, they stopped selling them in the U.S. I love my CB1100, they stop selling those in the U.S.

I better not wreck my stuff, or I'll have to move to Europe.
 
Well, using the Fiesta ST as a guide, I just checked and... still worthless.

So....
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Dang, can't have anything nice. I love my Fiesta ST, they stopped selling them in the U.S. I love my CB1100, they stop selling those in the U.S.

I better not wreck my stuff, or I'll have to move to Europe.
Clearly, a North American population of about 370 million people (sans Mexico) is unable to support the Honda CB1100. :dodgy:
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Start savin' up yer pounds folks.
To be honest, I'm a little surprised that Honda UK continue to list the CB1100.

According to the government registrations, there were only 35 2019 EX's registered in 2019 and slightly fewer RS's. In comparison with (for example) the Bonneville T100/T120 these numbers are tiny and probably equal about 5% of Triumph volumes - and that's excluding all the Thruxton/Scrambler Bonneville derivatives...

Having said that according to some British motorcycling press sources (and apologies if this has been seen/discussed in the past), a new CB1100 may be on the horizon.

This report (from July 2019) discusses the potential introduction of a Euro 5 compliant version...

Patents hint at new Honda CB1100
 
When I last looked, there were 3 models of CB1100 listed in Honda Japan’s website. They’re still making it; just not exporting it.
 
The 2017 was taken off the website because it was 4 years old. There are no more CB1100s in Honda stock, all sold to dealers. It was never a big seller, with the 2013 the biggest year by far. There is a very faint chance the 2017 RS could show up here as a 2021 model.
 
Holy Mother of CBs! The video showing that huge herd of CBs all together was eye-pleasing. On the CB1100 I feel as if I'm one of the last of a species that has to make special efforts to see one of its own kind...and then to know that across the pacific pond there are vast flocks...how fun that even looked!
 
pdedse_imp said:
Holy Mother of CBs! The video showing that huge herd of CBs all together was eye-pleasing. On the CB1100 I feel as if I'm one of the last of a species that has to make special efforts to see one of its own kind...and then to know that across the pacific pond there are vast flocks...how fun that even looked!
lol - the CBs looks so "big" in the CB Owners Meeting flick.
 
pdedse_imp said:
Holy Mother of CBs! The video showing that huge herd of CBs all together was eye-pleasing. On the CB1100 I feel as if I'm one of the last of a species that has to make special efforts to see one of its own kind...and then to know that across the pacific pond there are vast flocks...how fun that even looked!
12,500 miles and I did not see one other than mine, except on a dealer's showroom.
Maybe because most of my riding was remote areas?
 
Back
Top