"Internal Server Error"

Nachodaddy

Road warrior
Thread starter
Three out of four tries today to get on this site or move from one point to another have resulted in a page titled "Internal Server Error," with instructions to notify the Administrator.
Since I don't know how to do this, I thought I'd better say something. Hope this helps.
Don't know if it is my computer/internet, or the site.
Thanks.
 
Yea it's been weird all day.
 
It was erratic 12 or 14 hours ago. Seems fine now. Likely a problem with the hosting service.
 
It happens every now and then. All day yesterday for me. Like Cormanus says it is the hosting service.
 
Been bad all day here too PB.
 
b0161cf468f68cf3ae7747c6358ad5bb.jpg
 
It's been bad all the way over here in Australia too. You'd think bugs'd get squished on the way.
 
Thread starter
Well, it is good to have it back. I know how much I enjoy this Forum and the friends I have here, but having it disappear for a couple of days really spot-lights how much I enjoy hearing from all of you.
:hello::biker:
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Well, it is good to have it back. I know how much I enjoy this Forum and the friends I have here, but having it disappear for a couple of days really spot-lights how much I enjoy hearing from all of you.
:hello::biker:
(+1) Agreed. A shout-out to the ̶m̶a̶n̶ person behind the curtain.
 
Thread starter
Also, I just realized a lot of others were able to post yesterday. The best I could do is get the "Internal Server Error" message all day. Unable to get past signing in. Eternal gratitude to those responsible for keeping this Forum going.
 
Nachodaddy, it's a mystery who sorts out Internal Server Error problems. Unless The Ferret is a technological master with access to the heart of the system (which he claims not to be), it is certainly not him or me. Maybe Guth, but most likely it's glitches at whoever hosts the forum. No matter, all is hunky dory in fairy land today.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Nachodaddy, it's a mystery who sorts out Internal Server Error problems. Unless The Ferret is a technological master with access to the heart of the system (which he claims not to be), it is certainly not him or me. Maybe Guth, but most likely it's glitches at whoever hosts the forum. No matter, all is hunky dory in fairy land today.
:rofl: its definitely not me
 
Back
Top