the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Someone asked not too long ago about a little motorcycle emblem in the gauges of our bikes. I categorically stated it wasn't in the gauges of my 14 dlx. WRONG I WAS!
Tonight Dec 31 I was taking a picture of the end of year mileage for my records and when looking at the pic I noticed that little mc emblem and a whole lot more which only shows up in this pic. I have never seen this stuff before

ST Trip A, B and C , the grip heater emblem, something that says "Today" and "air" and "days".. all kinds of little things I never noticed before, some I can't make out. wonder what it all is for?
Very Interesting
Tonight Dec 31 I was taking a picture of the end of year mileage for my records and when looking at the pic I noticed that little mc emblem and a whole lot more which only shows up in this pic. I have never seen this stuff before

ST Trip A, B and C , the grip heater emblem, something that says "Today" and "air" and "days".. all kinds of little things I never noticed before, some I can't make out. wonder what it all is for?
Very Interesting
