Interesting Honda World Video

Retsel_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I saw this following a thread on the forum. A look at the 2018s. Some cool low rider scooters at the end. Looks tough to make a simple turn on some of them. And check out the 73 year old gymnast, after the go-carts, on the video!


Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
Retsel, I think that might be a 2018 bike.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Retsel, I think that might be a 2018 bike.
That's what I said.
30ecd4c424e9e42501f76888a9efed5a.png


Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
So you did. Now where are my spectacles?
 
Oh man... I love that CB1300 Bol'dor... sigh. I *really* wish they sold that in the states. It's probably the only bike I'd sell my '14 deluxe to get. (No need for two motorcycles). I like the dual exhaust of the 1100 better but the 1300 would be smoother in that it doesn't have the cam shaft timing issue.
 
AndyHe_imp said:
Oh man... I love that CB1300 Bol'dor... sigh. I *really* wish they sold that in the states. It's probably the only bike I'd sell my '14 deluxe to get. (No need for two motorcycles). I like the dual exhaust of the 1100 better but the 1300 would be smoother in that it doesn't have the cam shaft timing issue.
I had a 5-speed 2006 with the same half fairing. Must admit it was a totally different animal; I used to have a hard time keeping the front wheel on the ground(and grinning all the time)... So quite a bit different than 1100. Then again I wish I could've kept it.
 
Retsel_imp said:
I saw this following a thread on the forum. A look at the 2018s. Some cool low rider scooters at the end. Looks tough to make a simple turn on some of them. And check out the 73 year old gymnast, after the go-carts, on the video!


Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
GREAT!!!!..
The only competitors for my present '13 CB are:: CB1300 Super Bol D'or :biker: and CB400 Super Four:biker:

pb
 
Back
Top