Interesting 2014 DLX

Huh. Very interesting. Just a short distance from me... sorta interested, but sorta not.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
People still use Craigslist??? I'm stunned.
Yeah... I'm trying to liquidate everything in my office and have over 50 listings on FB marketplace. I have joined enough groups that I can cross-pollenate to the local Craig's listings. I've found that I'm getting just as many responses from Craig's as I do from FB.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
People still use Craigslist??? I'm stunned.
Yeah... I'm trying to liquidate everything in my office and have over 50 listings on FB marketplace. I have joined enough groups that I can cross-pollenate to the local Craig's listings. I've found that I'm getting just as many responses from Craig's as I do from FB.
Yeah... I'm trying to liquidate everything in my office and have over 50 listings on FB marketplace. I have joined enough groups that I can cross-pollenate to the local Craig's listings. I've found that I'm getting just as many responses from Craig's as I do from FB. what you got lol share a little info
 
what you got lol share a little info
[/QUOTE]

Well, if you're really interested...
A forklift, a copier, L-desks, several desktop printers, a stage sound system, file cabinets and cubicles.

Want any?
 
Thread starter
clearviewx_imp said:
That’s seems low.
Agreed. It does sound like the seat is in bad shape. It also looks like he started swapping out the horns to the EX horns, but stopped after just one. :huh:
 
1973cb750_imp said:

Stock tank...fro the 2016 special edition overseas
Somebody put a lot of money into mods on that bike... seat, fenders, shocks, side covers, airbox covers, blinkers, horns. mirrors, chain-guard, engine guards.....

No way he hasn't been on this site.. :P
 
Back
Top