cooldrum_imp
Running like a top
Gone, That orange color is cool and the NT has a timeless stance

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I forgot to thank you for taking the time to do the flick Gone.Gone in 60_imp said:Wow, Peking, that is a coincidence. I picked up the bike around 9:30 and returned it at 6:00, so that must have been someone else.
This is a basic video I did for the INT650. Mostly a dump of my footage without much editing, so it's pretty long. But, it's mostly for you guys, so you can skip around a bit. No music, so when wind noise isn't too loud, you can hear engine sounds.
That's great.Gone in 60_imp said:Hey, thanks for checking it out. I am going to try to make an effort to produce better quality videos this year. Mainly because it will force me to want to take more leisure and long distance rides to make them!
I had a gopro that I used a bit 2005-10ish...then it quit working. Cool for skiing while it lasted, but I never got too crazy with creating videos because it just seemed to take so much time to edit / make nice. Recently, for my b-day my son and wife decided to give me a new go-pro hero 9 with remote, cool carrying case, mounts...and no less than 5 user manuels (3 of them are exact repeats tho'). All the manuals have print smaller than our smallest here...I can't make out anything even with reading classes.GoldOxide_imp said:That's great.Gone in 60_imp said:Hey, thanks for checking it out. I am going to try to make an effort to produce better quality videos this year. Mainly because it will force me to want to take more leisure and long distance rides to make them!
I find the most difficult (as many riders do) is getting optimal sound track with minimal wind noise of the beast-in-motion.
Maybe something I will also improve this year too.
You need to read a product manual?pdedse_imp said:I had a gopro that I used a bit 2005-10ish...then it quit working. Cool for skiing while it lasted, but I never got too crazy with creating videos because it just seemed to take so much time to edit / make nice. Recently, for my b-day my son and wife decided to give me a new go-pro hero 9 with remote, cool carrying case, mounts...and no less than 5 user manuels (3 of them are exact repeats tho'). All the manuals have print smaller than our smallest here...I can't make out anything even with reading classes.GoldOxide_imp said:That's great.Gone in 60_imp said:Hey, thanks for checking it out. I am going to try to make an effort to produce better quality videos this year. Mainly because it will force me to want to take more leisure and long distance rides to make them!
I find the most difficult (as many riders do) is getting optimal sound track with minimal wind noise of the beast-in-motion.
Maybe something I will also improve this year too.
I just don't know if I have the patience to do this type of thing anymore...but it's a birthday gift and from the looks of things not too cheap!
Online says the camera has "wind supression"... but it's still in the box.

You need to read a product manual?GoldOxide_imp said:You need to read a product manual?pdedse_imp said:I had a gopro that I used a bit 2005-10ish...then it quit working. Cool for skiing while it lasted, but I never got too crazy with creating videos because it just seemed to take so much time to edit / make nice. Recently, for my b-day my son and wife decided to give me a new go-pro hero 9 with remote, cool carrying case, mounts...and no less than 5 user manuels (3 of them are exact repeats tho'). All the manuals have print smaller than our smallest here...I can't make out anything even with reading classes.GoldOxide_imp said:That's great.Gone in 60_imp said:Hey, thanks for checking it out. I am going to try to make an effort to produce better quality videos this year. Mainly because it will force me to want to take more leisure and long distance rides to make them!
I find the most difficult (as many riders do) is getting optimal sound track with minimal wind noise of the beast-in-motion.
Maybe something I will also improve this year too.
I just don't know if I have the patience to do this type of thing anymore...but it's a birthday gift and from the looks of things not too cheap!
Online says the camera has "wind supression"... but it's still in the box.![]()
I don't believe a 270 introduces more "imbalance" per say, rather a different one which counter balancers can mostly offset. The "naturally unbalanced" but then counterbalanced 270 degree twin in my Tenere' 700 is smoother than my 180* "perfectly balanced" Airhead and it sounds so nice. 360* twins are basically like a big single and 180 degree parallel twins create a rocking vibration. Are there any modern twins now that are not counterbalanced, other than HD which utilizes rubber mounts to quell vibrations?The ferret_imp said:Nice report Gone.
When it comes to the motor I am in the opposite camp. The 270 degree twin in my NC 750X (and my brothers 2016 T120 Bonnie) drives me nuts. Every time I ride it. Why take a perfectly good motor and purposely introduce an imbalance? I much prefered the 360 twin with balancer in my old 2003 T-100 Bonnie. In fact I would even prefer an unbalanced 360 twin like my old 650 Yamahas as compared to my 270.
Unfortunately for me, 270 twins are the " in thing" right now, like inline triples were a couple of years ago. Remember they were supposed to be torqey like a twin, but rev like an inline 4. Hot for a couple years, now no one even talks about them. Personally I hope the mfgs grow out of this 270 phase. Why have a paint shaker when you can have a blender? If I wanted a bike that " felt like a V Twin" , I'd buy a V Twin.
And to think people complained about the induced roughness in a CB 1100 motor lol