Instruments icon???

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
2014 deluxe. When you switch key on the gauges sweep & all the warning lights come on . There is one icon (emblem) that comes on I don't know what it is! Not in the manual looks like a heated grip icon ?? I don't know if the 13 models have this or if it's for over seas bike someone let me know what it is
Michael
83cf5e9922c4ea8fdb91ff218c6b7f7f.jpg
 
Thread starter
That's what I thought it was but not sure I know you could get heated grips for the 13 but not for the 14 but I'm not sure but some non USA bikes may can get heated grips and they use the same cluster for all country's
Michael
 
I have a new 2014 on order and have a question about the instrument cluster.
Having liters /Km and than miles/gal , are they using Imperial gallons or American gallons ?
 
huhhh...hadn''t seen that on mine. I thought... Mine doesn't have that.. so I just walked out to the garage and looked. Yep it does.:-/

never noticed it
 
How does the blue work out in the sunlight? The '13 is boring black and...well...grey and...anyway it's easy to see.

The TFTP displays Ducati et. al. are using are way cool; even in the brightest direct sunlight they're just a colorful and easy to read as if you were in a dimly lit room looking at a computer monitor. Although to Ack's point; it really wouldn't fit the CB's design motif.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
How does the blue work out in the sunlight? The '13 is boring black and...well...grey and...anyway it's easy to see.

The TFTP displays Ducati et. al. are using are way cool; even in the brightest direct sunlight they're just a colorful and easy to read as if you were in a dimly lit room looking at a computer monitor. Although to Ack's point; it really wouldn't fit the CB's design motif.
in direct sunlight

 
The ferret_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
How does the blue work out in the sunlight? The '13 is boring black and...well...grey and...anyway it's easy to see.

The TFTP displays Ducati et. al. are using are way cool; even in the brightest direct sunlight they're just a colorful and easy to read as if you were in a dimly lit room looking at a computer monitor. Although to Ack's point; it really wouldn't fit the CB's design motif.
in direct sunlight



It looks like it may be more visible than the 13. It's definitely easy to see/read.
 
Back
Top