Mandrau_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Greetings to you CB1100 aficianados,
Been a while since I last said peek-a-boo but here I am letting you know from Sudbury Ontario that my second season on this bike has been truly enjoyable. Not one issue to complain about. Find myself more often exploring and using the the 4 - 6 thousand rev range where the bike seems to wake up and want more. Recently installed these Rox Risers I was lucky enough to find locally. Two inches, I'm afraid can and does make a big difference much to my chagrin. It. was tricky installing these as there is a sequence to when you snug and and when you tighten. Here are some pics...BTW the seat is the K&H Low and the flyscreen is a Dart Marlin.
Been a while since I last said peek-a-boo but here I am letting you know from Sudbury Ontario that my second season on this bike has been truly enjoyable. Not one issue to complain about. Find myself more often exploring and using the the 4 - 6 thousand rev range where the bike seems to wake up and want more. Recently installed these Rox Risers I was lucky enough to find locally. Two inches, I'm afraid can and does make a big difference much to my chagrin. It. was tricky installing these as there is a sequence to when you snug and and when you tighten. Here are some pics...BTW the seat is the K&H Low and the flyscreen is a Dart Marlin.