Installed nice quality round mirrors (amazon, black, 10mm)

Garver_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi all, heres a really nice set of round matt and gloss black mirrors I found on amazon, very impressed with fit finish and quality (around $30.00). Adjusting them is silky smooth but firm, very happy with the look and feel of these on my CB.
Another pic
One more
Last one
 
Nice. You need two RLETs.
 
Interesting mirror backing Garver.

Have you ridden with these mirrors yet?

Wondering if there is any change of air flow and/or sound around the helmet?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Nice. You need two RLETs.
:thumbsup: I had to look up what these were but now that I have I'd have to agree, I'll be looking for a pair, thanks for the recommendation
GoldOxide_imp said:
Interesting mirror backing Garver.

Have you ridden with these mirrors yet?

Wondering if there is any change of air flow and/or sound around the helmet?
That's what I was wondering when looking at them on Amazon, I'm curious if they cut through wind better or is it just design? I'll go for a ride and try to get an idea today or tomorrow and give some feed back on them.
jtopiso_imp said:
Do you have a link to find the seller?
Here you go, I just checked and there's only a few of them left if you think you might jump on them. I took a gamble half expecting them to be cheaply built but they are quality for sure.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Y4B...UTF8&psc=1
 
Those look cool! I am a fan of black mirrors for this bike. In my opinion, the chrome lollipops draw too much attention to themselves.
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
Those look cool! I am a fan of black mirrors for this bike. In my opinion, the chrome lollipops draw too much attention to themselves.
Yeah man I completely agree, I'm trying to do some black out on the bike but not total black out, I want a balance. Next accessories I'm probably going to do are the black Merlin Brayton Pannier Bags and some LED turn signals.

Motorcycle Accessories - RevZilla
 
RLETs: Honda part number #95010-16001. There’s one per packet so you need to order 2.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the part number, also need to order the 500f handlebar ends and weights since it was knocked over once a few years ago when I had it parked in the city. Took it out today with the new mirrors, didnt notice any noise coming off the mirrors and love them while riding.
 
Garver_imp said:
Thanks for the part number, also need to order the 500f handlebar ends and weights since it was knocked over once a few years ago when I had it parked in the city. Took it out today with the new mirrors, didnt notice any noise coming off the mirrors and love them while riding.
Qool.
 
Back
Top