In 5 to 7 business days and i'll have a black CB 1100

calipo223_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I'm trading in my Honda NC 700x and some cash and I'm receiving My new CB in about One week. The cycle cost me 7000 with all fees OTD in NH. I'll have to pay tax and title fee in Massachusetts where I live. I'm really excited and happy to have a CB again. This CB will be my Third. My other Two CB's if I Remember correctly was an 85 650 shaft drive, liquid cooled Nite hawk. And a 2001 750 Nite hawk. I believe this CB will be the best one yet!!! I think with the prices coming down more people are willing to take a chance on the CB.I Know some people have paid less out the door or more, but at 7K I think the CB is good value for the money. To Me, it just looks like a motorcycle should. The cycle is fast enough, smooth and bulletproof. This bike won't leave Me on the side of the road.
 
calipo223_imp said:
I'm trading in my Honda NC 700x and some cash and I'm receiving My new CB in about One week. The cycle cost me 7000 with all fees OTD in NH. I'll have to pay tax and title fee in Massachusetts where I live. I'm really excited and happy to have a CB again. This CB will be my Third. My other Two CB's if I Remember correctly was an 85 650 shaft drive, liquid cooled Nite hawk. And a 2001 750 Nite hawk. I believe this CB will be the best one yet!!! I think with the prices coming down more people are willing to take a chance on the CB.I Know some people have paid less out the door or more, but at 7K I think the CB is good value for the money. To Me, it just looks like a motorcycle should. The cycle is fast enough, smooth and bulletproof. This bike won't leave Me on the side of the road.
I'm Jealous, I live i Mass too. Is that one of the bikes from Naults?? I wish someone would buy my bike so I could buy a CB haha
 
Good on you, calipo. Enjoy it.
 
Congrats Calipo! Is this a 2017 model? Seems steep with the cash plus trade for a 2014, but I think you're referring to the new bike. Well done!
 
it's black so it's a 2014

Congrats, you will love this bike.
 
Calipo, congrats! Yes, you will love this bike and I think you'll agree it shares little compared to your prior CB's, other than the family resemblance.
 
Excellent. Congrats. I just got mine last Thursday and spent the weekend riding it everywhere I could think of an excuse for. It would not have surprised me to have ended up in another state. Love it. Such a different groove from sport bikes.
 
Back
Top