I don't have any qualms with the CB's stock seat, at least not for the maximum range I ride in a day anyway. Nevertheless my legs are long, and I don't like to lower my pegs. So a little relief now and then has to come from elsewhere.
Now imagine a versatile seat ... adjustable, comfortable, very cheap, and ... not permanently installed, but just when you need it.
I did, and I found it. First test ride yesterday with great results. One more sec, before I give it away. Reading beyond this point you accept the general conditions (check-mark), and click OK, okay ? Remain open minded, at least try.
Such a seat costs 25-35$, with many choices,
- has been optimized by hundreds of companies for racing bicycles, and the buttocks of riders,
- fits perfectly onto the Honda seat, without any fitting problems,
- is held in place by your legs, no glue, no screws, no damage,
- can be folded away at a stop at the traffic-light, without getting off,
- is compatible with any top-boxes etc. you may own.
Longish dinner, or stay over night ? take it off in under 20secs, and store it safely in your backpack.
In "working" position
folded away
Now imagine a versatile seat ... adjustable, comfortable, very cheap, and ... not permanently installed, but just when you need it.
I did, and I found it. First test ride yesterday with great results. One more sec, before I give it away. Reading beyond this point you accept the general conditions (check-mark), and click OK, okay ? Remain open minded, at least try.
Such a seat costs 25-35$, with many choices,
- has been optimized by hundreds of companies for racing bicycles, and the buttocks of riders,
- fits perfectly onto the Honda seat, without any fitting problems,
- is held in place by your legs, no glue, no screws, no damage,
- can be folded away at a stop at the traffic-light, without getting off,
- is compatible with any top-boxes etc. you may own.
Longish dinner, or stay over night ? take it off in under 20secs, and store it safely in your backpack.
In "working" position
folded away