Image posting I am going to learn how to post better to the forum

Doug Shepard_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
e43415a6d4fcbd4414942e28aa680bb8.jpg
fd57474ae4f26fbd99868c07d8244c42.jpg

Hopefully these are better images to view I am trying!
 
Those look really good. I can blow them up easily on my iPad.

I put Angel GT’s on my ST last year. I only have about 1000mi on them, but I like them so far. Haven’t been in the rain with them, so can’t speak to that.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Those look really good. I can blow them up easily on my iPad.

I put Angel GT’s on my ST last year. I only have about 1000mi on them, but I like them so far. Haven’t been in the rain with them, so can’t speak to that.
Verification! Good to know Thanks! I hardly ever in the rain myself I avoid it of I can.
 
I know two members with Angel GTs. One is on at least the third set and has seen plenty of wet riding with no problem. They’re a good option.
 
Back
Top