Im sold on electric bikes guys.

Went down to the local Bert's Mega Mall Superstore, where they had just gotten theirs in today. The salesman started it up, and wow, sounds just great!

But too pricey for me, so I just picked up some spark plugs, and a 16oz. squeeze bottle of TRUE, as my Triumph wheels were a little out of true.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
The aftermarket has really stepped up. I was on sportsbikeshop.co.uk shopping for blinker fluid when i found this product. I was always on the fence about an electric bike but now that you can really hear it i think its finally time i went out and got one. It even enhances electron flow.

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/mo...vZVo6vX4r7V1QCzfAzlywRHix9nqLkCi2_6bQ=.SK2Xaf
* ...the best and the only way to enhance electrons flow one an electric m-bike is to remove catalytic convertor & O2 sensor. Period.
* Mr.P, have a question: can I use my vacuum brake fluid bleeder to flush & fill blinker fluid?
 
That is like when you put a clothes peg and playing card on your bicycle wheel as a kid.
 
Honda just announced a Signature Line Gold Wing for 2023. It will have a full electronic suite, including traction control, front accident avoidance alert with automatic ABS braking.

Most useful will be the feature combining radar speed sensing, GPS location and Bluetooth to send a text alert to oncoming drivers to look up from their phones.
 
The obvious problem with electric vehicles is that electrons flow the opposite direction on British vehicles. Of course that is only if you are not in the British Isles. Otherwise it is the same. It's all relative, of course.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
The aftermarket has really stepped up. I was on sportsbikeshop.co.uk shopping for blinker fluid when i found this product. I was always on the fence about an electric bike but now that you can really hear it i think its finally time i went out and got one. It even enhances electron flow.

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/mo...vZVo6vX4r7V1QCzfAzlywRHix9nqLkCi2_6bQ=.SK2Xaf
* ...the best and the only way to enhance electrons flow one an electric m-bike is to remove catalytic convertor & O2 sensor. Period.
* Mr.P, have a question: can I use my vacuum brake fluid bleeder to flush & fill blinker fluid?
* ...the best and the only way to enhance electrons flow one an electric m-bike is to remove catalytic convertor & O2 sensor. Period.
* Mr.P, have a question: can I use my vacuum brake fluid bleeder to flush & fill blinker fluid?
If you do just remember to tighten down the valve with a 3/8" reverse spanner and count to 10 before activating the bleeder. Theres a lot of pressure in old blinkers. Youll have fluid all over the walls
 
I thought you had to count to 11?
 
Tev62_imp said:
That is like when you put a clothes peg and playing card on your bicycle wheel as a kid.
+1
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
The aftermarket has really stepped up. I was on sportsbikeshop.co.uk shopping for blinker fluid when i found this product. I was always on the fence about an electric bike but now that you can really hear it i think its finally time i went out and got one. It even enhances electron flow.

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/mo...vZVo6vX4r7V1QCzfAzlywRHix9nqLkCi2_6bQ=.SK2Xaf
* ...the best and the only way to enhance electrons flow one an electric m-bike is to remove catalytic convertor & O2 sensor. Period.
* Mr.P, have a question: can I use my vacuum brake fluid bleeder to flush & fill blinker fluid?
* ...the best and the only way to enhance electrons flow one an electric m-bike is to remove catalytic convertor & O2 sensor. Period.
* Mr.P, have a question: can I use my vacuum brake fluid bleeder to flush & fill blinker fluid?
If you do just remember to tighten down the valve with a 3/8" reverse spanner and count to 10 before activating the bleeder. Theres a lot of pressure in old blinkers. Youll have fluid all over the walls
* ...the best and the only way to enhance electrons flow one an electric m-bike is to remove catalytic convertor & O2 sensor. Period.
* Mr.P, have a question: can I use my vacuum brake fluid bleeder to flush & fill blinker fluid?
If you do just remember to tighten down the valve with a 3/8" reverse spanner and count to 10 before activating the bleeder. Theres a lot of pressure in old blinkers. Youll have fluid all over the walls
Hmm....Counting to 10 you say... after carful inspection, I found no bleeding nipples, so it tells me that my blinkers are SOLID STATE with reverse polarity.

cf3ab02acc1bc2aaf6aec3dc195c9082.jpg
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
The obvious problem with electric vehicles is that electrons flow the opposite direction on British vehicles. Of course that is only if you are not in the British Isles. Otherwise it is the same. It's all relative, of course.
Did it not change after Brexit ?
 
Houtman_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
The obvious problem with electric vehicles is that electrons flow the opposite direction on British vehicles. Of course that is only if you are not in the British Isles. Otherwise it is the same. It's all relative, of course.
Did it not change after Brexit ?
Did it not change after Brexit ? :beerchug:
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I thought you had to count to 11?
You are thinking of the metric system.
You are thinking of the metric system.
:worship:
 
Gotta say, the sound clips on that YouTube video are pretty darn cool. At SEMA, a few of the traditional exhaust companies were showing off their fake sound system exhausts for the new Ford Mach-E.

This was funny... my neighbor is a die-hard gearhead. He's building a twin-turbo Malibu drag car in his garage, and has his buddies over with their hot rods to wrench every weekend. But his wife, who is a nurse, spends a lot of time driving, and they just took delivery of a new Tesla for her. Very good timing too, as they ordered the car before the S hit the F as far as gas prices here in California - you can't touch a Tesla right now.

He was walking his dog past my garage yesterday as I was changing oil on one of my bikes. Sensing that I would pull his man-card for buying electric, he said "Hey, look, you probably saw our new Tesla... Yeah, I know I'm a car guy, but this thing is the quickest car I've ever driven!"

I told him all was well, that I had ridden a new Zero electric bike at a demo recently, and saw 70mph before my brain knew what happened. I was hooked, other than the price tag. His man card was secure.
 
Great story, Gone.
 
Back
Top