Apr 7, 2023 #3 peterbaron Road warrior Houtman had plenty of those.... 3 or 5 at the same time, silver and red if I recall correctly.
Apr 7, 2023 #4 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior ymtnpoah11_imp said: 1979 Honda CBX Click to expand... Yes, never bored listening and watchin' 'em do their thing.
ymtnpoah11_imp said: 1979 Honda CBX Click to expand... Yes, never bored listening and watchin' 'em do their thing.
Apr 8, 2023 #5 H Houtman_imp Road warrior [ These are GREAT bikes , I had two red 1979 , a silver 1979 and a red 1980 and a black 1980 . On one of the red ones I had the Pipe Master six into six , it sounded like the Jim Redman race bikes .
[ These are GREAT bikes , I had two red 1979 , a silver 1979 and a red 1980 and a black 1980 . On one of the red ones I had the Pipe Master six into six , it sounded like the Jim Redman race bikes .