If not the CB1100 then what?

Banned_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
I saw a Z900RS in person for the first time yesterday. Looks like a jewel of a bike. The only surprise for me was that the fuel tank looks extremely wide and bulbous from the riding position. The pictures of it from above and the rear don't really reflect what it looks like in real life.

3c9149e7bc561fc4306d8b4fdda8df5a.jpg


2b24a59a4e23721a8be60d693b2332e7.jpg


7ad4f73823b7260c97d048d99f6de9a9.jpg


dea1f2f9c49382f33776bcdee7f16ae4.jpg


f41f3789fcfda58334c85b64c0f59e78.jpg


826ecc031fe1c4536a1befeaffc29c9a.jpg
Interesting, I just looked at the Canadian model Z900RS today and it has a Speedo marked in km only. I wonder why the US model doesn't have the same in miles?
Interesting, I just looked at the Canadian model Z900RS today and it has a Speedo marked in km only. I wonder why the US model doesn't have the same in miles? I also saw one in person today.....at 5’7” with a 30 inch inseam I was on the balls of my feet....I will definitely need the low seat that the Canadian version has...
 
Good question. I suppose it would be dependent upon a test ride, but just for the sake of discussion my first backup choice to the CB1100 would likely be the BMW R nineT (although I understand that this could now mean any number of other bikes?).
 
Hmmm... difficult to say. I think I'd go back on the CB750, then. Or Triumph Bonneville. Or maybe a Yamaha XJR1300.
 
Back
Top