I WIN!

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
6a20ddcdf820d558b0fca0b89f7622a0.jpg
 
Wow, 10K already. Good job Randy! Ride that puppy!
 
Thread starter
I was at the gas station. I wanted to snap it right at 10000, but I was on the freeway....that's kind of a no no.
 
I guess being in California helped? I mean you can pretty much ride year round... Well maybe not in San Jose as I had inlaws there or near there at one point of time in my past...

Wow though!

Congrats on hitting that 10,005 mark!!! You must ride sunrise to sunset or commute hundreds a week
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
veech_imp said:
I notice your gas gage is on 'E' :)
It lies.
It lies.
So true.

I commute 115 miles a day. I've had the bike since April 27th.:D
 
Thread starter
A tick over 9000 on the front and the rear is still original.
 
Randy B_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
veech_imp said:
I notice your gas gage is on 'E' :)
It lies.
It lies.
So true.

I commute 115 miles a day. I've had the bike since April 27th.:D
It lies.
So true.

I commute 115 miles a day. I've had the bike since April 27th.:D
Please don't ask me about when I ran my tank dry and had to push the new CB a mile and a half to the nearest gas station... :s
 
Thread starter
Me too.
 
Just wondering what's your impression of the bike is now with a few (thousand) miles on it - anything degraded or quirks emerging? Still have that solid feel like when new? You are our pioneer out there on the mileage frontier! :thanks:
 
Back
Top