I took some pictures today

Gustav_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
In the behavior where I live there are a few of corn fields. I like the color of lights in the morning or in the evening, so i put my old Canon Rebel DSLR camera in my new tail bag and made a little trip around the fields and took some pictures.
I hope you enjoy with me about them.

[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=crw_5149w4sbp.jpg]
[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=crw_5141ciss4.jpg]
[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=crw_5145n2s7u.jpg][url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=crw_51323lshx.jpg]

regards
Gustav
 
Gustav..nice pictures.

Is that a road in those pictures? It looks very rough.

I love it that people all over the world love this motorcycle.
 
Thread starter
@ ptero: oh- Dankeschön!
@ Ferret: no, not an official road, this Is a driveway for agricultural traffic only.

Greetings
Gustav
 
Wunderschön, Gustav.
 
Thread starter
I want to thank everybody who enjoyed watching my pictures.
I will add a photo from today at a location where I discovered a field with little sunflowers (they will grow up until September).



Greetings
Gustav
 
Thread starter
Thank you all, too!

I really love my bike, but I don't wanna show it alone, I like to present it in some beautiful local areas where I live.
By the way, I am very very conform with my little Garmin Edge 810 GPS which I fit to my bike- even It is a regular bicycle GPS. I have no external current wiring for it, the manual says it can up to 15 hours without using the display illumination. Also, it records my activities so I can later see where I has been, my speeds, the local height and temperature ;).
The mount is from Garmin, but an extra supply.
Today I let me lead to an amazing sea.



[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=img_2895a6vj4w.jpg]

[url=http://abload.de/image.php?img=gross_koeris_1807144bjln.jpg]

many regards
Gustav
 
Thread starter
Hi Tink, thank you!
Yes, this Is the Dart. I had no problems to fit the screen, only there was a little less space between the brackets and the Instruments cups. To avoid buzz or rattle I fixed it with a little piece of rubber tape at both sides.
Now Steve from dartflyscreens.com told me, there are new designed brackets for the EX/Deluxe soon available.

Greetings
Gustav
 
Thanks Gustav.
I'm waiting delivery of my Deluxe any day now and plan to install a DART fly screen.
TINK

Gustav_imp said:
Hi Tink, thank you!
Yes, this Is the Dart. I had no problems to fit the screen, only there was a little less space between the brackets and the Instruments cups. To avoid buzz or rattle I fixed it with a little piece of rubber tape at both sides.
Now Steve from dartflyscreens.com told me, there are new designed brackets for the EX/Deluxe soon available.

Greetings
Gustav
 
Back
Top