Bheezy27403_imp
Road warrior
What a hoot that would be to ride. LESS IS MORE!
I've seen a couple custom jobs done with Triumphs and they look the part. I believe there is (was?) an aftermarket fiberglass tail section for the Bonneville that looked pretty good. Maybe Mike from BellaCorse did one up? Can't recall, but it was a fairly easy transformation with the Bonneville line.
I too would like to see Triumph jump back into the dirt. It would make for a pretty decent show I believe.
I've seen a couple custom jobs done with Triumphs and they look the part. I believe there is (was?) an aftermarket fiberglass tail section for the Bonneville that looked pretty good. Maybe Mike from BellaCorse did one up? Can't recall, but it was a fairly easy transformation with the Bonneville line.
I too would like to see Triumph jump back into the dirt. It would make for a pretty decent show I believe.
), seeing an Indian that does not have forward controls will always make me happy. I live 10 minutes from Iron Pony in Ohio and I can't wait to check it out in person.
