I think Its Done

chync_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Had the bike painted to match my 2017 tank. I think I'm done. ;-)

Everything I have done to my 2014 so far:

Windscreen
Short handlebars
2017 tank
Custom seat
Short front and rear fenders
Rear rack
17" tubeless spoked aluminum wheels
Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires
Smaller front sprocket
Ohlins rear shocks
Ohlins front fork inserts
Fork brace
Steel braided brake lines
Aggressive brake pads
Lowered front end and raised the rear
Staintune exhaust
Jet hot coated headers
Frame sliders
Power commander v
Flashed ecu
Dyno tuned fuel map
Custom paint

3fbbf15f6f38dfe053483cee21d46f35.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Wow that is quite the list of mods. Results turned out stunning.
 
Beautiful, chync.
 
Thread starter
It definitely handles the twisties much better. The wheels are lighter than stock. Acceleration increased and it turns in quicker. But I changed the rake as well. Having a wider option for tires is really nice.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
chync_imp said:
Had the bike painted to match my 2017 tank. I think I'm done. ;-)

Everything I have done to my 2014 so far:

Windscreen
Short handlebars
2017 tank
Custom seat
Short front and rear fenders
Rear rack
17" tubeless spoked aluminum wheels
Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires
Smaller front sprocket
Ohlins rear shocks
Ohlins front fork inserts
Fork brace
Steel braided brake lines
Aggressive brake pads
Lowered front end and raised the rear
Staintune exhaust
Jet hot coated headers
Frame sliders
Power commander v
Flashed ecu
Dyno tuned fuel map
Custom paint

3fbbf15f6f38dfe053483cee21d46f35.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow!
 
Thread starter
This is the full picture. Someone set a couch out in front of a long abandoned motel. I wanted a picture of me on the couch but I had no tripod.
361687066bb69195cd76533bed276bfd.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Very nice! A lot of good twisties out in that area to try her out on too!

It would be hard to move away from the area with all of the great places to ride in the mountains here. The Blue Ridge Parkway is my back yard and the Tail of The Dragon is a couple hours away.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Very nice. The stocker is too good for me to change personally. But it came out well. Not a huge fan of that seat in relation to everything else but it works. Fun ride for sure. I like the front.
 
That looks expensive to do.. Congratulations
 
Thread starter
4 Paws_imp said:
Nice looking bike.

For sale yet? :angel:

I wish there was a market for custom builds on the Cb1100 because it was a lot of fun doing it. But as someone pointed out it ain't cheap.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
pdedse_imp said:
Awesome! That's some tastefully done mods and paint.

Thank you. The only thing I don't like about the paint is they didn't get the metal flake the same as it is on the tank but the color match is pretty good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think you need some matching side-covers to match the red, although that may be too much of the same color! I'd also like the intake covers to be aluminum or CF, I think, if it were me! Really great work you've done on this bike.
 
Back
Top