I "NEED" these mirrors

Nemo_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I "need" to replace my CB's mirrors with the ones in the FY16 proto. Can anyone ID from which Honda model these come from? I just noticed that in the photos in the Honda website galleries the bikes don't have mirrors.

 
Nemo_imp said:
ama_imp said:
they look exactly like the ones on my 1990 Hawk GT
Cool! They also look like the ones in some of the Shadow and 1300 cruiser models.

Thanks!
Cool! They also look like the ones in some of the Shadow and 1300 cruiser models.

Thanks! Yep, looks exactly like Shadow 750 mirror. I'm Honda shared that part with other models as well. In my opinion, the visibility is not as nice as a stock cb1100 set.
 
Those look a lot like the rectangular mirrors on the 91 - 03 CB750 Nighthawks.

Here's mine :

8cc816720981aca795332590ebe533f5.jpg


a9d30150363e407411cc0839472db71f.jpg
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
Those look a lot like the rectangular mirrors on the 91 - 03 CB750 Nighthawks.

Here's mine :

8cc816720981aca795332590ebe533f5.jpg


a9d30150363e407411cc0839472db71f.jpg
How do you like the field of view of the rectangulars compared to the CB's lollipops?
 
Nemo_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
Those look a lot like the rectangular mirrors on the 91 - 03 CB750 Nighthawks.

Here's mine :

8cc816720981aca795332590ebe533f5.jpg


a9d30150363e407411cc0839472db71f.jpg
How do you like the field of view of the rectangulars compared to the CB's lollipops?
I'd say they're just slightly better than the CB's stock mirrors. Mostly because the rectangular shape sticks out just a little bit more to the sides than the round lollipops.
 
But the lollipops look so good.
 
Back
Top