Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Gold, its in my safe.
Peter, I have a beer fridge. Yeah I’m single.
Peter, I have a beer fridge. Yeah I’m single.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Is there beer in the fridge, eh?Lord Popgun_imp said:Gold, its in my safe.
Peter, I have a beer fridge. Yeah I’m single.![]()

leepy:I thought it was a safe.Lord Popgun_imp said:Gold, its in my safe.
Peter, I have a beer fridge. Yeah I’m single.![]()
I thought it was a safe.Cormanus_imp said:I thought it was a safe.Lord Popgun_imp said:Gold, its in my safe.
Peter, I have a beer fridge. Yeah I’m single.![]()
Your route comes within a mile (1.60934 KM) of my place, so please feel free to drop in!peterbaron_imp said:Not that I believe, he has none, but I think, I pay Popgun a visit to see the Ring, since it cannot be seen in any digital way.... at the same time, we can discuss some Castle topics....
Google Maps
![]()