I need good juju right now!

Lord Popgun_imp said:
Awesome news! Cellar Master Cormamus please break out libations for all!!
Yes, milord. :beerchug: :worship: :excited:
 
Thread starter
Thanks for all of the congratulations everyone. I’m speaking under the influence of a modicum of celebratory Macallan’s Single Malt and one IPA shared with my wife, who doesn’t know why exactly but can tell that I am much more jovial than normal.

Peking, the breather tube of the last generation air-cooled Triumph Twin 865 cc is a 5/8” diameter chrome sucubus that lies between the second and third camshaft cap, about 1/4” away from the parts that are removed to access the exhaust valves. It taunts the unwary, it’s steel maw anxious to swallow the errant alignment dowel or if it desires, an entire human head.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Fabulous! What a huge relief! Congrats.

Where do I get one of those Forum Secret Decoder Rings?
There is only one Ring. And it's my Precious :D
It was given to me by our Leader (and forum owner) Guth. This is documented on the board, but you must search that post out if you are that interested.

As I have mentioned, I cannot post a pic of it as it does not show up on film or digital media. So, :beerchug: :biker: or better :biker: then :beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Popgun, I don't know if I've worn out my welcome, but as long as the Secret Decoder Ring seems to favor me, could you please adjust it to "Clean out the garage"?

When my wife got home, I showed her the tool that I made that finally got the dowel out of its cavern. Ever eager to stoke some sort of entrepreneurial spirit that I do not have, she said "You should make those and sell them."

I showed her that I just dissembled a five dollar tool and used things in the garage to make a tool that Amazon sells from China for about ten dollars.

Later last night, we watched the movie Arctic, starring Mads Mikkelsen. He's trapped in the Arctic Circle following a plane crash, and despite numerous setbacks, falling into a crevasse, being attacked by a polar bear, etc, at the end, he collapses, and, spoiler alert, a helicopter lands in the background.

My wife said "I'll bet you feel a lot like him, huh?"
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
Fabulous! What a huge relief! Congrats.

Where do I get one of those Forum Secret Decoder Rings?
There is only one Ring. And it's my Precious :D
It was given to me by our Leader (and forum owner) Guth. This is documented on the board, but you must search that post out if you are that interested.

As I have mentioned, I cannot post a pic of it as it does not show up on film or digital media. So, :beerchug: :biker: or better :biker: then :beerchug:
There is only one Ring. And it's my Precious :D
It was given to me by our Leader (and forum owner) Guth. This is documented on the board, but you must search that post out if you are that interested.

As I have mentioned, I cannot post a pic of it as it does not show up on film or digital media. So, :beerchug: :biker: or better :biker: then :beerchug:
Maybe photocopy will work, then you can fax its image...just sayin..:P
:beerchug:
 
Dream on, fellas. There’s a very good reason popgun’s Forum Secret Decoder Ring is impervious to any form of image capture.
 
Its not wise to fool around with the Ring.

Listen to Cormanus. Wise he is. :D
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Dream on, fellas. There’s a very good reason popgun’s Forum Secret Decoder Ring is impervious to any form of image capture.
Just place the ring in a mold and be done with it already.

Think of all the $$$ popgun can make from non-functional knock-offs. :)
 
Not that I believe, he has none, but I think, I pay Popgun a visit to see the Ring, since it cannot be seen in any digital way.... at the same time, we can discuss some Castle topics....

Google Maps

:D
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Dream on, fellas. There’s a very good reason popgun’s Forum Secret Decoder Ring is impervious to any form of image capture.
Just place the ring in a mold and be done with it already.

Think of all the $$$ popgun can make from non-functional knock-offs. :)
Just place the ring in a mold and be done with it already.

Think of all the $$$ popgun can make from non-functional knock-offs. :)
Wait a minute, lets enter the 21st century - just 3-d scan and print the ring. :D
 
They still don't get it, popgun. But beware of marauding Canadians riding white CB1100s. Ring Wraiths I think they're called.
 
Thread starter
Guys, I have just been given the gift of The Ring's favor and power. It is real, and it is a very special thing. Perhaps disturbing it for any reason would bring great chaos and doom. Sort of Like Indiana Jones trying to take the Cup of the King of Kings out of the temple...

We don't want huge cracks in the earth to start opening up, do we? For goodness sake, one of our bikes could fall into it.
 
Well stated Gone, well stated.

Cormanus, not so much on CB1100s but there are a LOT of Canadians around here in the Summer. They mostly stay at the oceanfront so aren't a hazard. Just kidding my Canadian friends!!! Except for staying at oceanfront. That's why they come here :)
 
Everything's going very peaceful way, not to upset the Ring owner and disturb the Ring itself ..
Just in case if you are late from work or I arrive earlier, leave your house key at the same spot as last time, you know...hope to find cold beer in the fridge too..:P
:)
 
Back
Top