I met my doppelganger

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
For the past six months or so, I have seen a guy riding around near my office when I take my afternoon walk. He's either riding an Interceptor 650 with a sidecar, or a CB1100. I've seen his bikes parked in front of stores near my house as well.

You have to admit that it's a bit strange to know that there's someone out there, who is near your house and your office, and who rides two of the bikes you own. I've only seen the bikes parked, or seen the guy riding down the street.

Today, I saw the Interceptor parked near my office, and he was walking toward the bike. I ran across the street against traffic and finally met the guy. He's very nice, and luckily wasn't sent from another dimension to kill and replace me. Or at least that's the vibe I got.

So, mystery solved, and now I know there's someone around who shares the love for the same bikes as me.
 
I would say that he’s looking for free spare parts for his CB and your bike will be a donor :)
:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
We did exchange phone numbers. Never know when you need help from a local fellow owner. Especially now that the RE dealer ten minutes from the office closed.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
For the past six months or so, I have seen a guy riding around near my office when I take my afternoon walk. He's either riding an Interceptor 650 with a sidecar, or a CB1100. I've seen his bikes parked in front of stores near my house as well.

You have to admit that it's a bit strange to know that there's someone out there, who is near your house and your office, and who rides two of the bikes you own. I've only seen the bikes parked, or seen the guy riding down the street.

Today, I saw the Interceptor parked near my office, and he was walking toward the bike. I ran across the street against traffic and finally met the guy. He's very nice, and luckily wasn't sent from another dimension to kill and replace me. Or at least that's the vibe I got.

So, mystery solved, and now I know there's someone around who shares the love for the same bikes as me.
You are a magnet who draws in like minded riders!
 
It's always nice to connect with people who share your passion. And about that pickle craving, sometimes random food cravings just hit you, right? Enjoy your rides and maybe even share some bike stories with your newfound friend!
 
I met The Other CB1100EX Owner in Albuquerque one day. He saw me in the hospital parking lot and made a beeline for my CB. Good guy! We went on a number of rides together!
 
Thread starter
I mentioned in another post somewhere that I recently saw someone on a '13 CB1100 leaving an office complex parking lot about two blocks from where I work. Wondering who that might be...
(Different guy than my doppelganger, he has a black '14)
 
I’ve only caught one guy with a CB1100 in my neck of the woods, but I was in my work truck.

Was a early black model with some goofy cowling he added.
 
Thread starter
Prior to this year, I had only seen two black ‘14s, this year I’ve seen at least three.
 
Back
Top