I may have misunderstood this catagory

Rexburgtom_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Ha ha, I may have misunderstood the Seat Time meaning. Instead of referring to riding somewhere, I was going to talk about sitting in the garage and staring at the CB. The ambient temperature this morning is zero, with a high of about 24 today. A box of tissues helped wipe away the tears! Please send pictures of your outings to cheer me up. :D:)
 
Many of us here share your pain.
My CB is in my basement where it's warm and dry and probably won't see the light of day until mid/late April.
 
I feel you guys....really I do.

9ff5f7501d8dc404186896b616be1e91.jpg
 
right in between y'all. Today's ride was 44 degrees and raining

4b894c49fc329bb4c4ff6b97d2e0320d.jpg


2f0a1a50772afbe273e93db367754b3a.jpg


33dacad1132ca6e440fe4dad7bc8023a.jpg


53df5cf923c7ea23927b61e565cc4ee3.jpg
 
Ferret, what is that on the road? We don't see that in So Cal. Is it runoff from people draining their swimming pools? Or lawn sprinklers on too high? Or is it residual from the firefighter's hoses or water-dropping helicopters and planes?

And is that spray on the windshield and helmet from following a Porsche driver washing his windows at speed? It's not snow is it? I've heard of snow, but the only time I've seen it is when it's in paper cones and syrup is poured into it.
 
The ferret_imp said:
right in between y'all. Today's ride was 44 degrees and raining

4b894c49fc329bb4c4ff6b97d2e0320d.jpg


2f0a1a50772afbe273e93db367754b3a.jpg


33dacad1132ca6e440fe4dad7bc8023a.jpg


53df5cf923c7ea23927b61e565cc4ee3.jpg
Did you see my PM?
 
pekingduck_imp said:
Ferret, what is that on the road? We don't see that in So Cal. Is it runoff from people draining their swimming pools? Or lawn sprinklers on too high? Or is it residual from the firefighter's hoses or water-dropping helicopters and planes?

And is that spray on the windshield and helmet from following a Porsche driver washing his windows at speed? It's not snow is it? I've heard of snow, but the only time I've seen it is when it's in paper cones and syrup is poured into it.
That is funny !
 
Back
Top