I Got It Today!

shysue2_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey Guys, just had to share. Instead of getting delivery of the bike on Monday they were able to get it from their warehouse and assembled TODAY! Only had time for the 30 mile ride home from N. Valley Honda since we're having dinner with the in-laws tonight, but that 30 miles was a blast. I know I made the right decision! I am so happy!

Longer ride and pics tomorrow. Yay! I know y'all understand. :celebrate:
 
shysue2_imp said:
Hey Guys, just had to share. Instead of getting delivery of the bike on Monday they were able to get it from their warehouse and assembled TODAY! Only had time for the 30 mile ride home from N. Valley Honda since we're having dinner with the in-laws tonight, but that 30 miles was a blast. I know I made the right decision! I am so happy!

Longer ride and pics tomorrow. Yay! I know y'all understand. :celebrate:
Nice! That's such a great feeling, congrats Sue!! Enjoy your CB!! :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Congrats!

I've said it before---Can't stop looking at it can you? :)

Said this too: The more you ride it the better this bike gets!

Now get hold of Ridem and get your Honda valve stem caps, AND get some RLETS on there!
 
Back
Top