I found 2013 non ABS #0140

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
Thread starter
Missed that one. Definitely an ABS model there.
The third one I posted.....the handlebars just scared me. I sure hope the guy made it because that just looks like it was a horrible accident.
 
Do the red ones crash more often? Kinda sad shape with a few of those.

Even after you get it back in shape there may be gremlins floating around, though I do own a car with a 'salvage' title.

Damage to the front end seems common, watch those turning or pulling out!
 
After seeing these pics, I feel much better about my little mishap and really glad I had those engine guards in place. Damage could have been a lot worse.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Randy B_imp said:
89 miles! I think I'd racked up that many miles about 2 hrs. after leaving the dealership. His insurance company must be pissed!
 
Back
Top