I don't know how y'all do it...

Jeephoto_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I don't know how y'all do it...NOT riding your CB1100.

Since I bought my CB1100 DLX in December, I have ridden it everyday, except about 2 days for heavy rain or really cold temps. Here in North Texas, we can ride everyday unless there is ice on the road.

These past few days we have had sleet, ice and snow, and it seems like the whole northern part of the state is shut down.

Plus, I love when my bike is uncovered so I can look out the window and gaze at it. I love looking at my bike. But with the bad weather, I have it covered up and protected.

Next week they are promising warmer temps and sunshine, so I'll be able to ride again and admire this beautiful motorcycle.
 
today is the 10th day in a row I haven't been able to ride. It's killing me.
 
Up here in the Great White North we don't have any problem not riding with snow up to your knees and higher.
Spring can't come soon enough for me
 
Well, the other Bike is a Griso. A very fine machine. It's the poor little viby thumper 650L that does not seem to get all the love she needs.
 
Jeephoto_imp said:
I don't know how y'all do it...NOT riding your CB1100.

Since I bought my CB1100 DLX in December, I have ridden it everyday, except about 2 days for heavy rain or really cold temps. Here in North Texas, we can ride everyday unless there is ice on the road.

These past few days we have had sleet, ice and snow, and it seems like the whole northern part of the state is shut down.

Plus, I love when my bike is uncovered so I can look out the window and gaze at it. I love looking at my bike. But with the bad weather, I have it covered up and protected.

Next week they are promising warmer temps and sunshine, so I'll be able to ride again and admire this beautiful motorcycle.
I make up for the long winters by riding as fast as I can for as long as I can the rest of the year. :biker:
 
I've spent my winter since christmas painting every single inch of the inside of my house, doors, baseboards, ceilings and walls. I've got two bedrooms and the basement to go, it helps me keep my mind off of riding (almost). now where did I put that paint brush.....
 
Headbanger02_imp said:
I've spent my winter since christmas painting every single inch of the inside of my house, doors, baseboards, ceilings and walls. I've got two bedrooms and the basement to go, it helps me keep my mind off of riding (almost). now where did I put that paint brush.....
I found that task to be much more tolerable when I could drink and paint at the same time. I missed a few spots, spilled a bit... Now, my wife handles all of the painting.

We've woken up to negative temps several recent mornings. It feels like a colder than normal winter but the averages work out to typical. I must be getting soft.
 
Ugg... what if you're in Florida... with great weather and CAN'T RIDE?????????
That's worse!
I do like the PMS acronym... just told it to my wife who got a kick out of it too!
 
Back
Top