I couldn't not get this

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
Something to cheer up my fellow commuters during the holidays.
 
Thread starter
Only thing I'm going to be wiping is the tears of joy as everyone else in traffic gives me thumbs-up as I ride past.
 
Thread starter
Ebay. I got a cheaper one, some have beards. I play Santa at the company Christmas party. Now I can arrive by bike and still be in costume.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Ebay. I got a cheaper one, some have beards. I play Santa at the company Christmas party. Now I can arrive by bike and still be in costume.
Heh, heh, sounds like a December CB1100 monthly theme.
 
Awesome Gold!

Do you have one of those stick on sunvisor things on your screen? I have one on mine, but had to cut it as it was too wide (narrow dimension) and interfered with the normal view. I love it now.
 
Picture please, popgun?
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Awesome Gold!

Do you have one of those stick on sunvisor things on your screen? I have one on mine, but had to cut it as it was too wide (narrow dimension) and interfered with the normal view. I love it now.
Sorry popgun, not understanding. :-/
 
Thanks for the link, popgun. How good is it at blocking out that late afternoon sun one occasionally has to ride into?
 
It works pretty darn good I think. In the Summer the sun is directly in my eyes on the way home and it works good. When I used an open face helmet it had snaps for a snap on brim or whatever its called. When I went to full face that went away. So I tried the Sunblocker and am happy with it.

Note that it is applied like a decal using water and can be a bit fiddly to install and its best to let it sit overnight to totally dry. It will not be optical grade when on the helmet, but I can see through it when I have to. And like I said, I trimmed it so it would be narrower from top to bottom. Took a couple of tries to get it to where I wanted.
 
Must look more closely at one. Riding into the sun is tough.
 
Cormanus, I have used electrical tape to do the same thing.
 
Back
Top