I also own a 1988 Honda Hawk GT

DAC_imp said:
Those Hawk GTs are wunnerful. If there had been a good example handy when I started back into riding in '09, I'd have gotten one. The VFR was the next step up but I also like the naked bikes like the Hawk GT.
Yep, they truly are a great little bike. I've had plenty of bigger, faster bikes, but none have been as fun to throw around in town or in the twisties.
 
jamboa_imp said:

Condition! condition, condition!
From 1988 thru 1993 Everytime I bought a bike R 4 Wheeler at the Honda shop I would look at the red NT650 Hawk GT & GB500 on the floor. I came so close many times to buying one R D other. I beleive the price dropped to $2800 for 1 R D other?
Then they were finally bought by another larger Honda dealer. All the colors werenice to look at. Red was the color of the bike @ The local Honda dealer. The silver is nice as well as the blue. Man imagine a blacked out Hawk GT with Gloss Metallic paint. How fast can these little scooters get up to ?
 
Back
Top