Hurray !!!!!

The Gecko_imp

Been there
Thread starter
This is my 25th post. I did it !
Please respond with kindness, okay ?

PS: can you imagine, worked all night on my disaster queen in order to finally get the engine running, and when it sputtered, started, came to life, I turned her off, closed the garage door, and posted THIS post above. A great night comes to an end (it's about 3 in the morning). Girls, I am tired. Switching ... off.
 
Well, congratulations, Gecko, both on your work on the bike and on your 25th post. If I were left with a choice of posting on the Forum or working on my bike, I'd be in the garage getting greasy.
Stay Greasy, Girl!
 
It seems congratulations are due on 2 fronts.
 
What Cormanus said. :thumbsup:
 
The Gecko_imp said:
This is my 25th post. I did it !
Please respond with kindness, okay ?

PS: can you imagine, worked all night on my disaster queen in order to finally get the engine running, and when it sputtered, started, came to life, I turned her off, closed the garage door, and posted THIS post above. A great night comes to an end (it's about 3 in the morning). Girls, I am tired. Switching ... off.
Sneakyfast and Cytocatlady have something to say about that
 
The Gecko_imp said:
This is my 25th post. I did it !
Please respond with kindness, okay ?

PS: can you imagine, worked all night on my disaster queen in order to finally get the engine running, and when it sputtered, started, came to life, I turned her off, closed the garage door, and posted THIS post above. A great night comes to an end (it's about 3 in the morning). Girls, I am tired. Switching ... off.
are we talking about the CB1100?
congratulations!
 
Vic_imp said:
The Gecko_imp said:
This is my 25th post. I did it !
Please respond with kindness, okay ?

PS: can you imagine, worked all night on my disaster queen in order to finally get the engine running, and when it sputtered, started, came to life, I turned her off, closed the garage door, and posted THIS post above. A great night comes to an end (it's about 3 in the morning). Girls, I am tired. Switching ... off.
are we talking about the CB1100?
congratulations!
are we talking about the CB1100?
congratulations!
Omg. Vic!! I would have never expected that from ... :s
 
PS: can you imagine, worked all night on my disaster queen in order to finally get the engine running,

Can you please clarify what your "disaster queen" is, and what you were repairing on it?

Thank you.
 
Back
Top