Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Flynrider_imp said:Yikes! That was really on there. Is it safe to assume (given the thread title) that this is how it came from the factory? I recall on many of the '13 models that the factory filter was on unusually tight (including mine) and the oil drain plug was unusually loose.
Shinchan_imp said:I hope this isn't the factory oil filter, the bike had 2500 miles on it when I bought it.
Flynrider_imp said:Yikes! That was really on there. Is it safe to assume (given the thread title) that this is how it came from the factory? I recall on many of the '13 models that the factory filter was on unusually tight (including mine) and the oil drain plug was unusually loose.
The ferret_imp said:Welcome ....Honda changed the axle, axle nut sizes and torque value for the 14 models dlx and std, smaller than the 13 the tute was based on. I did do a 14 tute as well.
How To do 600 mile service on a 14 DLX
sizes for the axle nuts your bike are 27mm and 22 mm and torque is 65 Ft lbs not 85 as for the 13 std