How many Miles did U log in 2013?

Had a good year ... 3 trips

CB 6557
ST 4355
06 YPV 1022
09 YPV 467

12,401

So far........ Lol
 
Bad Year for the CB:
CB 2657 miles :(
CRF 56 hrs
Prius plug-in 5985 miles on 41.1 gallons of gas. :D

I will be riding the CB less this winter but at least once a week.
 
Thread starter
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Bad Year for the CB:
CB 2657 miles :(
CRF 56 hrs
Prius plug-in 5985 miles on 41.1 gallons of gas. :D

I will be riding the CB less this winter but at least once a week.
Ack,

I was on Nantucket a few years ago, If memory serves me correct a lot of the roads were dirt. You did well circling the island:D
Put that bike on a ferry and come visit me in NY :)
 
4K so far since May.
After being a way for a few years, I am glad I found joy again in riding, I know the last few years of owning my Ninja, I was barely putting 400 miles a year...credit the new CB1100 with this.
Also noticed I feel so much more comfortable, relaxed and "at one" on my CB now than I did in first 1K miles.
Of course, my hours spent on bicycles has declined too......not enough time in a day for all my hobbies.
 
I hit 4k on the way home from a club ride Sunday. That's since March, which for me isn't that good. Before my crash in November 2012 I was averaging over 1k a month on the VStrom. I'm slowly starting to get on the bike more often, but it'll still be a while before I'm riding like the "old days" again.
 
I'm over 12,400 since the end of April on the cb1100 and I really have no clue how many miles I put on my 750 nighthawk before I trade it in but I probably have somewhere between 14,000 and 16,000 in this year so far and I'm nowhere near done.
 
Broken collar bone has really put a crimp in the riding. About 550 miles on the CB. A few hundred on the 650L, maybe a 1000 on the Griso and about 200 tops on the 350F.

Used to do about 15K on my bike up north, but I hated my car so I tended to the bike most of the time. Now it's just entertainment. I need to do some woodworking projects this winter (only time I can do them as the "shop" is outside) so I suspect my riding will be curtailed again.
 
About 4300 miles on the CB and 600 miles on the XT250.
Not to bad considering my body only lets me ride 100 miles at a time. Pretty good for the first year of retirement.
When we had our retail store I always had a newer " display" bike that I rode but being at the store 15-16 hours a day prevented
me from much riding. Back in the 80s and 90s when I had a real job we used to put on 8 -10K a year.
Now that I am going to be on Medicare maybe I can get the shoulders looked at that I fell on 12 years ago- maybe it's to late-
 
No, second. My first was a Honda Transalp. I sold it for the CB 1100.
I made the motor bike driver license in the age of 40. Quite late. ;)
With the Transalp, my yearly mileage was approx. 4500.
 
Well, I guess I have the record 400 miles since May. Of course I have a bunch of bikes but I really didn't have much time to ride this year I doubt that I put 2500 miles in total. Should sell some of them.

I have an older motorhome and it required a lot of my time "fixin" stuff this year. Too many days spent working on that and not enough riding. Not to mention the money.

Maybe next year will be better.
 
13,400

I put 6200 on my versus this year which was traded for my 2013 triumph tiger that now has 1086. Put 5200 on a cb1000r this year which was traded for the cb1100 that now has 986 on the clock as of yesterday.
Riding seems to be slowing down a bit towards the silly season however.
 
Got in another 60 miles this afternoon in front of a Winter Weather Advisory we have for tinight predicting 1 to 2 inches of snow. Of course it's supposed to be back near 60 Saturday lol
 
3100 miles on the CB so far. It is still in the garage so that may change a bit. Snowed here today an inch or so getting down to 12F tonight,,, brrrrrrr
 
Ole_imp said:
3100 miles on the CB so far. It is still in the garage so that may change a bit. Snowed here today an inch or so getting down to 12F tonight,,, brrrrrrr
geez, 12F, we may not hit that low all year, hardy people up there.
 
About 3,000 on the Goldwing
About 5,000 on my Aprilia scooot
Maybe 4,000 on the CB....but it spent another 5,000 in the air going to Bucharest.
 
Back
Top