How Many Can you Spot?

That was fun. I spotted 17 mods. I suspect there are more than that. That swingarm really looks sharp.
 
Thread starter
avsbezzy_imp said:
Nice exhaust...nice bike in all. I voted 9 to 12 after counting 11...but after recount I am at more than 12...
LOVE my Moriwaki slip-on! It sounds conservatively punk, and has a nice, straight line to it. thks for noticing!
 
I think I saw 14.
 
I counted 16 unless you are counting each master cyl cap separately
 
The ferret_imp said:
I counted 16 unless you are counting each master cyl cap separately
I missed those. That makes 19. ;)
 
mjvielle_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
14 so far. Nicely done by the way.:thumbsup:
Thks!--love the your profile bike pic--what is it?
Thks!--love the your profile bike pic--what is it?
It's a Ryca Cafe Racer built on a Suzuki Savage frame.

e7be0be9a7c8f65c856c8053e7226582.jpg


I have a photo story of pics at.. https://redbirdacres.shutterfly.com/pictures/475
How about the comfort of the seat on your CB compared to the standard seat?
 
Thread starter
Just started with the K&H seat, which is nice and high, though I sometimes get scooted up the seat. This does not happen with my Corbin seat, which is more contoured to the butt.. but looks a bit grandpa for me -- alas, it's the age-old alternative of looks vs comfort.
 
Could even be 20+ depending how you combine them or not...like: blinkers... Front and rear =2 or blinkers F+R =1. ?
So many but no RLET! LOL.
Dying to find out. With a list, please. :)
 
Back
Top