GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
(there's that weird tree-bird creature in the gas tank again, DBM)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Charlie Bravo_imp said:Here in SoCal mine is holding up pretty well. I shoot it with a coat of WD every so often, wipe any excess and let dry in the garage. So far so good.
^^ +1michael1954_imp said:I feel like I have addressed the black engine issue before, mainly the goofy idea to do the 2017 EX in the USA half black & half silver. This is where the DLX outshines, literally, the EX model here in the states. On some bikes the black engine looks okay, but I am not a fan of it. On my Z900RS it works, but not on the CB1100. I hope if Honda builds their inline 6, which I shall be in line to get one, they stay away from black engines.
^^What' ya mean not a fan of black engines either.....GoldOxide_imp said:Generally I am not a fan of black engines either, but Honda did a decent application on the CB1100.

What' ya mean not a fan of black engines either.....peterbaron_imp said:What' ya mean not a fan of black engines either.....GoldOxide_imp said:Generally I am not a fan of black engines either, but Honda did a decent application on the CB1100.![]()
This actually works! I bought a trail bike from a guy who did this and the thing still looked new after 3 years.Charlie Bravo_imp said:Here in SoCal mine is holding up pretty well. I shoot it with a coat of WD every so often, wipe any excess and let dry in the garage. So far so good.
He's my riding buddy. LolGoldOxide_imp said:(there's that weird tree-bird creature in the gas tank again, DBM)
He's my riding buddy. LolDBM_imp said:He's my riding buddy. LolGoldOxide_imp said:(there's that weird tree-bird creature in the gas tank again, DBM)

Also great for removing hard water spots from glass/paint.Charlie Bravo_imp said:Gettin' to be about time to shoot a bit of WD onto the black engine bits.