Horn Relocation

Once I installed the fairing, the horns no longer grab your attention first
 
beardyweirdy@me.com_imp said:
I've tidied up the front end a little by re-locating the horns on to the front indicator mounts.

One to open up the front a bit and two, it help disgust the front indicator mount, now i've re jibed the front end around...

I'm going to paint those headlamp brackets black, I think. I was considering looking the big black mount that the front indicators sit on, but think It might end up giving me a pain in the arse... anyone else done that?

24e29a304dcd9df58211d0df47741c43.html

[/img]
a4963cdd57958cf56649322ceaea8188.jpg

78a6a40ecb49fbf1e6c53ede235c1883.jpg

I hated the look of the cheap stock horns on the front of the CB (especially if I had on the Comet fairing and they just peaked out under it). SO I moved them under the tank (inspired by my '67 CB450). They tucked in there great with just a simple bracket I had to make (from the stock tail light and plate assembly). I simply used the bolt that mounts the oil cooler and it holds it in there great... works well, they still point forward, sounds the same, and now they're hidden!

-Mike
 
Back
Top