Hondamatic

tate_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Found this beauty in a Wal-Mart parking lot he wouldn't sell hahahah can't say I blame him.
 
Cool. There is an old man, must be in his 80's that rides one of those around here all the time. Has a milk crate on the back and everything. Open face helmet, goggles.Has to have a zillion miles on it, but every time i see him he's going the other way and I'm in no place to turn around quickly to catch him. One of these days I'm going to though and then I hope to hear "the story".
 
The ferret_imp said:
Cool. There is an old man, must be in his 80's that rides one of those around here all the time. Has a milk crate on the back and everything. Open face helmet, goggles.Has to have a zillion miles on it, but every time i see him he's going the other way and I'm in no place to turn around quickly to catch him. One of these days I'm going to though and then I hope to hear "the story".
HEY, watch who you're calling old :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a great looking bike :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
:rofl: sorry Rocky :blush:

PS Don't forget you are my hero! :worship:
 
the years have truly been kind to that beauty. am always amazed at all the old Honda's still around , most never rebuilt , smoke , knock , tap or leak oil.
thanks for the picture , wish i aged so well.....
 
Back
Top