Honda Welcome Plaza in Tokyo

zbillster_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Work is boring me, so I thought I'd dig up some 2014 pics from my visit to the Honda Welcome Plaza in Tokyo, Japan.

With some bikes the USA doesn't get ... I wanted that CB400!








Asimo was performing for the kids ...



After all the kids had their photos taken, I went up last for mine. :D



(I was traveling with my Bike Friday travel bike at the time, and riding around the city ... thus the attire.)

Here's the location link if you're ever in Tokyo ... Google Maps
 
Banned_imp said:
Nice pictures.

What is the red bike with the trellis frame?
Yep that's a nice looking bike.
 
zbillster_imp said:
Work is boring me, so I thought I'd dig up some 2014 pics from my visit to the Honda Welcome Plaza in Tokyo, Japan.

With some bikes the USA doesn't get ... I wanted that CB400!








Asimo was performing for the kids ...



After all the kids had their photos taken, I went up last for mine. :D



(I was traveling with my Bike Friday travel bike at the time, and riding around the city ... thus the attire.)

Here's the location link if you're ever in Tokyo ... Google Maps
no kidding....that CB1300 makes me drool, and i'll never get one. Yama didn't even release the XJR1300 in the states. it's like they think if it isn't a big cruiser, it can't be bigger than 1200 in the US.
 
Thread starter
Thanks, guys. I was nervous about traveling to a land with a weird alphabet and notorious for being expensive, but it's the land of really, REALLY friendly customer service and convenience-store food is your budget-friendly friend (that's what the locals eat ... Lawson fried chicken strips are AWEsome).

At the time I was doing a JDM guitar safari and looking at the JDM cars.
More pics here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk6iamti
 
Back
Top