Jul 27, 2020 #1 1 17-CB-002 Been there Thread starter Interesting find about the origin of our CB1100 chromed horns. During a visit at a friend's motorcycle workshop, I noticed that our 2017 CB1100 was using the same chromed horns as the 750 Shadow. .
Interesting find about the origin of our CB1100 chromed horns. During a visit at a friend's motorcycle workshop, I noticed that our 2017 CB1100 was using the same chromed horns as the 750 Shadow. .
Jul 27, 2020 #2 H Houtman_imp Road warrior It makes financial sense to use as many "common" parts as possible on the different models , also better for us incase we need parts down the road.
It makes financial sense to use as many "common" parts as possible on the different models , also better for us incase we need parts down the road.
Jul 27, 2020 #3 Gone in 60 Road warrior Looking at my 2013: Turn signals are the same as my old VTX1300 Brake reservoir and lever housing are same (I'm pretty sure) as most Hondas I've owned Horn looks like my old Shadow horn
Looking at my 2013: Turn signals are the same as my old VTX1300 Brake reservoir and lever housing are same (I'm pretty sure) as most Hondas I've owned Horn looks like my old Shadow horn
Jul 27, 2020 #4 L LongRanger_imp Road warrior And the oil filters we use are the same filters used by almost every Honda from the past thirty years.
And the oil filters we use are the same filters used by almost every Honda from the past thirty years.